- HOW TO IMPROVE PATIENT CASE TAKING RADAROPUS
- This webinar will using through a case from A to Z, using RadarOpus 2.0.
- Dr. Schroyens and Dr. Rezzani will show how symptoms can be found, taken and analyzed with a few mouse clicks.
- As well as how the information can be easily saved and retrieved.
- Also several ways to process symptoms will be highlighted to address different needs the user may have.
- During the webinar some of the new benefits/features of RadarOpus 2.0 will be shown.
- Participants will be advised to have a “fast and stable” Internet connection. As you may know, this means 10 Mbps down and 1 Mbps up. However, our last test showed that even 3 Mbps down is OK to listen because of configuring the Indian server. Use the faster direct connection (WiFi is often slower).
- If they run Firefox, you may need to have updated version of Adobe Flash installed. Chrome does not require this. I would suggest using CHROME BROWSER
- We will activate the webinar 15 minutes before the agreed time so anyone can test, look around and gear up for the event.
Click Here to Register for Live Webinar
(Note: You will be emailed the link on 7th December to join the webinar 15 minute before the time)