4-7 DECEMBER 2017
VIGYAN BHAVAN, NEW DELHI
Ministry of AYUSH, along with Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry & Pharmexcil bring to you the first edition of International AROGYA 2017, an international Exhibition & Conference on AYUSH & Wellness. The Event will showcase the strengths of AYUSH systems and the inevitable linkages with industry.
- To showcase the strength and scientific validation of Indian System of Medicine in the Global Context.
- To promote and strengthen awareness and interest about AYUSH
- To facilitate International promotion, development and recognition of Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Sowa-Rigpa and Homoeopathy.
- To foster ineraction of stakeholders and market development of AYUSH at international level.
- To give boost to AYUSH Products in International Market.
- To exhibit the research and latest developments in AYUSH SECTOR.
- To harness the potential of this fast growing and globally emerging sector
AYUSH – India’s Rich Heritage
AYUSH is the acronym of the medical systems that are being practiced in India such as Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy. India has long history and culture running over 5000 years of using traditional medicines for health care and developing them with modern scientiﬁc outlook. The AYUSH systems of medicines viz. Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Sowa- Rigpa and Homoeopathy are comprehensive scientiﬁc systems of medicine which are practiced in India.
The Wellness industry in India has evolved rapidly from its nascent unstructured beginning in the early 1990s to a comprehensive ecosystem today. This ecosystem comprises consumers, providers, adjacent industries, facilitators and the Government. While the Consumers mainly comprise a young population with rising income levels and the increasing need to look good and feel good, which has led these young consumers to seek wellness solutions to meet lifestyle challenges, the Providers oﬀer wellness services and products to meet the hygiene, curative and enhancement needs of the consumer.