PG Hom Course at The London College of Homeopathy, UK Commencing in End of November 2017!
The London College of Homeopathy, United Kingdom proudly announces the commencement of Post-Graduate Course in Homeopathy – PG (Hom.).
It is the time to learn advance homeopathy and practice the science of healing art, with special focus on holistic health and wellness through safe, effective and non-toxic medicines. Homeopathy as an alternative system of medicine is gaining popularity due to its clinical efficacy, and scientific basis. World Health Organization recognizes it as the second largest alternative system of medicine in the world. It is officially recognized in the healthcare systems of many countries. It is currently practiced in over 100 countries, and has legal recognition as an individual system of medicine in 42 countries and is recognized as a part of complementary and alternative medicine in 28 countries.
So Why Not to Learn the Advanced Homeopathy and Receive a Title – PG HOM!
BENEFITS of PG Hom at The LCH UK
- The LCH UK is run by Expert Homeopathic Professionals and its ONLY aim is to provide scientific, quality, authentic and state-of-the-art education, so that homeopathy can be propagated with a good cause and practiced with high standards.
- The LCH UK provides onilne as well as Practicum Hands-on training through Clincal Exposure, Workshops, Medical Camps, Live Case Discussions, etc.
- The LCH UK offers Clinical Internship and International Clinical Exposure in Homeopathy (ICEH) Programme to PG Hom aspirants at the Bakson Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, India with Free Accomodation, Classroom Teaching, Live Case Taking and Interaction*. For more information on ICEH please see https://rshuk.com/iceh.
Join to learn in-depth, scientific and evidence-based Homeopathy both online and with practicum hands-on training sessions with various experts in the field of Homeopathy.
LCH UK is accredited by The Registration Society of Homoeopathy UK with Clinical and Internship support from the Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Greater Noida, INDIA.
Process of Enrolment
- Click on APPLY NOW
- Fill the Form
- Deposit the Enrolment Fee (GBP 200* adjustable in total course fee provided your application is approved) via Bank Transfer or Paypal. If your application is rejected this fee shall not be refunded in any case.
- Submit the Scanned Copeis of Your Educational Qualification(s) in Homeopathy to [email protected]
One Year Post Graduate Course in Homeopathy (PG Hom.)
- Eligibility: The general entry requirements for the course are:
- BHMS (5&1/2 year course) with a one-year compulsory internship OR
- DHMS (4&1/2 year course) with good clinical experience or 2 years postgraduate education OR
- Diploma (Hom.) in Homeopathy from any registered Organization/University/
- Candidates applying for the Post Graduate Course must have a Diploma or Degree from a recognized school of homeopathy.
- Course Fee: £3,000 ONLY. (GBP Three Thousand Only)
APPLY NOW – Few Seats Left
Mode of Classes
Primarily ONLINE with few Classroom Teaching Classes at UK and Offices in other countries.
NAME: REGISTRATION SOCIETY OF HOMOEOPATHY, UK
SORT CODE: 20-42-73
Account No. 53918114
IBAN GB04 BARC 2042 7353 9181 14
For Courses/Classes and General queries please visit https://rshuk.com/london-
Or get in touch with us at
The London College of Homeopathy, UK
- ASIA and Worldwide: +919810000203, +919811425216