In order to avoid unnecessary delay in future and streamlining the process of approval- For inspection, openings of new colleges, increasing intake capacity, renewal etc. Ministry of AYUSH issued new guidelines in Sept 2017.
For existing Colleges
- Inspection by the council and submitting inspection report and recommendations to the Central Govt : From 1st January to 31st March
- Decision by the Ministry: 31st may
- Receipt of application by central Govt: 1 st July to 31st August
- Forwarding eligible application to Councils : 30th September
- Recommendation of central councils to Central Govt LOP/Denial : 31st March
- Decision of the Ministry : 31st May
CCH and CCIM are requested to strictly comply the directions given by the Ministry immediately.
[pdfjs-viewer url=”http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bjain.com%2Fhomeopathy360%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F09%2FGuidelines-on-inspection-of-colleges-1.pdf” viewer_width=100% viewer_height=1360px fullscreen=true download=true print=true]