Disability in one often makes him prey for pity and helplessness but very few know that disability can also be cured upto an extent to make them feel a normal human.
Autism is one such disability where it seems impossible to cure or heal the patient but with time and proper mentoring one can overcome this flaw. Autism spectrum disorder deeply impacts the nervous system function and affects the overall cognitive, emotional, social and physical health of the affected individual. Person suffering from this disorder might fail or delay to response to a particular expression or gesture.
Autism in India is not very much seen but yet there are some patients those are suffering from the disorder to cope up with their lives.
On this autism day, Dr Pankaj Aggarwal, Senior Homeopathy Physician at Agrawal Homeo Clinic in New Delhi, shares autism can be treated well with homeopathy. Normally it takes few months to cure and sometimes years to get the focus but only if the treatment has been started at the tender age or the early years of diagnosis.
He also tells when you should seek for doctor, if your child is –
– Not babbling by 9 months
– Not pointing or gestures by 12 months
– No response to their name by 12 months of age
– No single words by 15 months
– No utterance of two-word phrases by 24 months
– Any loss of communication or language or social skills at any age
– If your infant or child resists cuddling and doesn’t respond to his or her environment or to other people
– If your child frequently bangs his or her head or demonstrates self-injurious behaviour or aggression on a regular basis to respond
– If your child demonstrates unusually repetitive behaviour, like repeatedly opening and closing doors or turning a toy car upside down and repeatedly spinning its wheels
These might be few signs where you should pay attention and not oversee the situation. This can be kind a serious for your child and if diagnosed properly and early can help retrieve your child’s disorientation.