- Job Location
- US-TX-Dallas (Lake Highlands)
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Job Introduction
Overview of Responsibilities
- Be at least 18 years of age and a minimum of 1 year of vitamin, homeopathy, or holistic experience with leadership duties; or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Be dependable and reliable having the ability to work flexible schedule that changes; including night, weekends, and holidays.
- Have and show an outgoing and friendly behavior; a positive attitude and have the ability to interact with our customers.
- Have good communication skills; and the ability to give and take direction while maintaining a team environment.
- Perform general housekeeping in the department; clean and dust
- Adhere to all safety, health, and Weights and Measures regulations.
- Be willing to gain education on new products and alternative health.
- Have strong organization and prioritization skills
- Be able to perform the following: standing, walking, bending, climbing throughout the entire work day and the ability to lift, stack and maneuver heavy objects weighing up to 50 lbs., from 4” to 72”, for a distance up 2 feet without mechanical assistance.
- Have the ability to move a ladder to access product requiring a force up to 5 lbs., up to 2 hours, for a distance up to 25 feet.
- Able to maneuver a utility cart holding 20 lbs. requiring a force up to 35 lbs., up to 2 hours, a distance up to 20 feet.
- Be able to walk a total up to 3 miles in an 8 hour shift.
- Be able to perform other related duties as assigned.
– Competitive pay
– Opportunities for career growth
– 15% discount for you and one other family member on all purchases made at Sprouts
– Flexible schedules
– Participation in Telemedicine: Teledoc
– Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits:
– 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
– Affordable benefit coverage, including medical, dental vision
– Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care
– Company paid life insurance and short-term disability coverage
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer’s market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts’ management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.