Here is an opportunity to work with one of the reputed Life Insurance companies in India .
Please refer below Job Description.
Job Location : Lower Parel ( East ) , Mumbai
Designation : Associate Manager – Underwriter
Department : Underwriting
Qualification Required : MBBS/BAMS/BDS/BHMS/B.Pharma
- To execute underwriting processes for quality evaluation of policies, maintain the defined TAT.
Role and Responsibilities-
- Examine documents to determine degree of risk from such factors as applicant financial standing / value and medical health and changes in risk climate.
- Decline and defer unwarranted risks.
- Write to field representatives, medical personnel, and others to obtain further information, or explain company underwriting policies.
- Identify and refer cases for field investigation.
- Evaluate possibility of losses due to catastrophe or excessive insurance.
- Evaluate the decreased value of policy when risk is substandard and specify applicable endorsements or apply rating to ensure safe profitable distribution of risks, using reference materials.
- Review company records to determine amount of insurance in force on single risk or group of closely related risks.
- Turn around time and quality for all underwriting cases upto.
- Coordinate & maintain cross-functional relationships to get optimum underwriting results
If interested in above opportunity, kindly walk in with your updated CV and an Identity Proof on 25 th January 2017 – Wednesday between 10 am – 4 pm.
Ask for reference of Vasundhara once you reach the venue.
Venue Details: HDFC Standard Life (Head Office)
12th floor, Lodha Excelus, Behind Apollo Mills Compound, N M Joshi Marg, Lower Parel (East) , Mumbai 400 011
Vasundhara Joshi | Sr. Associate -HR | HDFC Life
12th Floor, Lodha Excelus,
Lower Parel ( East ), Mumbai, 400 011, Maharashtra
Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)